Monday, September 17, 2012

What Did You Do This Weekend?

I'm taking a crafty break today mostly because I haven't finished a single project since the last time I wrote!  I know, bad blogger!  I've got three kick ass projects in the works right now, 2 dog-related and one clothing so pretty please come back and check at least one of them out on Friday.

Anyways, so what have I been doing while I'm not being crafty?
 
Taking a road trip to Red Lion with Dude and Zeke (Pepper got to stay at home with Aunt Kerry)
zeke, pillow, car ride

Taking pictures with old-timey high school-era cameras that actually take film
Loading Film into a Camera


Picture of a Picture

Seeing all sorts of cool stuff out the car window like unicyclers
Unicycle

And bicyclists wearing short shorts
Biker with Short Shorts

Hanging out at the Whoopie Pie Festival in Lancaster and buying THIRTY NINE whoopie pies
Whoopie Tent
Whoopie Pie Threesome

39 Whoopie Pies


Giving my Dad the greatest 65th birthday cake of all time
Cake reads - It's Your Birthday Who Gives a Crap
Cake by Crystal's Custom Cakes


Eating a crab cake the size of my face
Big ass Crab Cake


Spending lots of quality time with my family
Me and My Dad
Dude & Alyssa & Zeke
My fam

My niece is going to Homecoming this year WITH A BOY and I am struggling to deal with the fact that a) my first Homecoming was thirteen years ago and b) my sweet baby niece that I swear I was just playing Barbies with is somehow in high school and has a boyfriend!!  I'm old.  So very, very old.  I am only comforted by the fact that Dude is still older than me.  

And on that note, I will leave you with this charming photo
dude, whoopie pie, black teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification, but spammers are driving me nuts!!

Pin It